13 February 2006

Ob la de Ob la da

Dear Jack,

It is the day before Valentine's Day, and I am blessed to be celebrating it with Michael again. I must admit that I feared that Michael and I would not be together this time last year. If you recall, he had not come out yet to his parents, and we had to hide our relationship from them. So much has happened since then, and we are open, and together and I am the happiest man alive.

This past week Dean P. drove up in a U-Haul with his friend Amy (cool woman). He found an apartment right above us in the same building. It has been great having a good and friendly and funny friend living so close by. I hope he doesn't get annoyed with us ;-).

This past weekend brought on a blizzard. I loved it--but then again I don't have to shovel it or drive in it. Dean remarked "I always wished it would snow up to my ass, I just didn't think it would ever happen." This was the biggest snow on record here in New York: 26-28 inches they say. There is also word that more snow is on the way. Yeah Winter--about damn time you showed up.

Prayers for Grandpa Hohne, Joe, Bobbie, Wanda, Tommy, and Jason.

No comments: