16 December 2003

Just Call Me Oscar

Dear Jack,
Internet working -- Me Sick -- My Paper...Dead -- My Head...Throbbing -- My Exams... one a day

So the internet went down from Wednesday till Sunday. We were in hell. I had a paper due in Hobbie's on Friday, got extention till Monday. On Sunday night, after working on it a lot, I had my computer freeze up attempting to conncet to the net, so I shut it down. As luck would have it "Alt+S" does not save your work... rather "Ctrl+S" does. So I lost the entire paper, cept for the opening thesis. My stress level is through the roof. I am also sick with some type of Sinus-Infection-Like stuff...only I'm sneezing. This has caused my chest and back to begin to hurt from heavy sharp tightening of my muscles to sneeze. I am also grouchy. I hate being grouchy, cause I make others angry at me. FRIENDS!!! I AM NOT BEING GROUCHY ON PERSON!!! I'M JUST SICK!!! That was specifically towards Justin. I think I am going to give Justin a book on how to be romantic. He is a typical male, and lacks the idea of doing something romantic... such as bringing soup to a sick boy, etc.. I don't fault him, he's a guy, and even though gay, may not have been exposed to sappy romances and Oprah like I have. Well back to studying, Justin is here with Anna.... well sort of with Anna... cause she just stepped out.

No comments: