08 September 2004

Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth...

Dear Jack,

Classes have officially began. Today I get the joy of taking Hebrew, Old Testament, and New Testament. I cannot say that any seem to be very difficult as of yet. Hebrew was complete review, and had I not slept well the night before, I would have probably done so in the class. I do think Hebrew was the better choice over Greek for now, since I've had nearly two years of Greek already, I would be in a longer review time. With Hebrew, at least near the end there will be some new stuff.

Today my land phone should be installed. Should be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(September 13, 2004 1:34 PM - Transcribed from old Blog.)

Hi James, This is fun reading about your time there You are doing a good job of filling us in. Maybe I can learn about NY from just reading your journal. Maybe someday I'll get there. My daughter, Lil said you should be sure to go to (I think she said) Brooklin Tabernacle. Anyway, she said it is known for their Gospel music. Tho I seem to recall that is not your favorite music style.
I hope school is going well. Keep up the good work.
Take care & God's Peace! - Kit