Today I tried to get internet and cable. It was with Time Warner. At noon, I stayed in my room and waited until 4:30 for the technician. Finally at 5:30 he showed up. At 6 he left saying that another technician who can run lines would be here before 9. It is 1:30 AM now... the person never showed up, and I had to call and be mean to Time Warner. In the end, they are now coming to COMPLETELY install my system on the 8th. I am getting a month and a half free, and free installation. And they're writing a report regarding the technicians who lied to me.
Other than that, classes are going well. I feel compelled to write my congregation in Georgia regarding the possible Constitutional Amendment in GA regarding marriage. I would urge them to consider saying No to it, even if they are not for homosexuality. My main premise is that regardless of what one thinks of homosexuality, the bill isn't about that, but about defining what marriage is. The end result is blowing out the candle of the homosexual unions so as to make the flickering candle of the heterosexual marriages seem more bright. If one wants to defend marriage, illegalize divorce. ::soap box breaks::
The End for now.
29 September 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment