08 January 2004

Epiphany Update

Dear Jack,
I have had a wonderful time with Justin over the past week. He came down with Roberta, a friend of his, and brought me back to York. We stayed at his friend Nikki's house. It was a lot of fun, and I really nearly cried. I have never had someone go out of their way to do something like this for me. Nor have I ever felt the joy of having someone wanting to be with me and missing me. It was soo amazing. We came back to PC and I reorganized my room. I like it better now for sure... especially how my chair is next to the bed. If my window were not blocked by my "curtain" I could look out on the campus as I chat with people online. I also have my clock in front of me, which is pretty cool.

Justin and I have been hanging out a lot, and it has meant a great deal to me.

Classes began today, and nothing was really too hard. Choir at noon and then Music History at 1:30 were my only classes today. It is also Epiphany, and Justin remembered. The weekend looks fun. I was originally headed home to go to a meeting with the diocese, however Bishop Childs, a retired bishop in Atlanta, died. The funeral is on Thursday, so the meeting has ben postponed. Alas. Mom will be coming up with my things on Thursday. She has the flu.

New stuff... Dani's in a new room, Leiann and Laurel are in a new room, and Wetherell has an ear ring. Grace has failed at keeping up with us, leaving no way of communicating ot her open. Justin has become addicted to Civilization III. I yelled at Willie for making a racial joke, but we made up. I had a dream about me working at Kanuga and loosing my cassock during an important service. It wasn't a good dream at all--very stressful. OH JUSTIN MAY be working with me at Kanuga this summer, assuming all things work out with employment. THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Well that's about it. I'm sleepy, but felt I should update.

No comments: