Dear Jack,
Let's see... what to say. Yesterday I slipped outside the senior dorm on some partially melted ice. I slid into the stone wall and knocked my ankle. I don't think it is hurt, as I'm now able to walk on it, but at the time it hurt like hell. I had to hobble to the door, to the elevator, and to my room. Tyler B. was the first person I found to talk to about it, and that was online. He, like myself, was uncertain if it was bad enough to warrant a hospital trip or not. Luckily I think I made the right decision by not going. Eventually my roommates came in, and Kevin found a way to take care of the Senate meeting. I laid with my ankle propped up on the pillows and read. Of course that was boring, so I started dozing. No sooner did I start to doze, then Justin called. I think I need to move my phone, for if I am in bed, I have to hop down, and walk across the room to get it... and that can suck with a hurt ankle. I dozed off a little more, and then Justin called to see if I could come let him in because he had misplaced his ID card. I guess he forgot that the back door is always unlocked. Anyways, I was glad to see him, for my roommates had all disappeared and I was feeling lonely. I got upstairs with him, and lo and behold, he had a surprise for me. He had purchased some subs from subway. That was very sweet, and I felt rather well loved and cared for.
He then stayed and chatted for a while, sharing some stuff from his past in his journal. It was nice to have him there. And for the most part, we were both in good spirits. At 11, I watched Family Guy, and Richard met Justin to let him in his dorm.
I then stayed up most of the night working on this, that, and the other. Before I knew it, my alarm was going off. Regardless I am tired, and there is not much I can do about it. I went to Doctrine and now I am waiting for World Civ. My ankle is doing good, but occasionally has a sore pain shoot up my legs.
There's a chance that Chris P. may come down for a visit next weekend. That would be sweet. As far as this weekend goes, I don't think I have any plans. Next Thursday, I will be headed to Atlanta to go to a meeting. Actually I'll be leaving on Wednesday. I should be back Friday afternoon. I hope things go well with that. It looks like I am on the road to be a postulant, but the bishop just has to offically say so. I have been given leave to apply for seminary, which is indeed a good sign.
I have also noticed, recently, that there are a lot of hot men at PC. This bothers me, as I don't want my eyes to stray too much. I don't think it's fair to Justin. Now, I've not gotten to where I lust after them, but some, I'm just like, "Damn!" I think my hormones are kicking in again. It figures my sex drive would kick in when Justin's seems to have gone on vacation. We need to synchronize our sex drives.
I also am confused often by some comments he makes. When I am around some hot friends, Justin tends to make comments like, "if they'd like you to do something wth them, you can." Now I am not saying I would, but I feel like I am being tested. I don't like the testing thing. I wish he were either truly serious, or would stop making comments like that. Or just come clean on how he really feels. Although I have learned that his feelings fluxuate throughout the day, let a lone the week. Thus on many issues, I am not really sure where he truly stands. It all seems relative.
I am working on my website too. I have a fascination with trying to get what I believe up there, yet I want to present it in a nearly perfect way. I am anal retentive in that sort of thing. But so it goes.
30 January 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment