Dear Jack,
Woke up this morning with a stomach ache that killed. I slept on the futon for a while just to have some air. Came back in around 7. Emailed my voice teacher to let him know I wasn't coming. Slept until Justin L. got up, but I had reset the alarm to accomodate him, but I didn't it incorrectly and he seemed angry. He eventually got up and took a shower, and I dozed off again, until the alarm went off for my 10. It was boring.
I ran into Dylan J. and he fixed everything--he and I are going to room with each other, he had forgotten it, and fixed it. So all is good with that... I don't have to room with Will P., and all is good. I went to lunch in Springs and ate in the WPCX room with Whilden N.. We listened to Johnny Cash. I then came back here where I cleaned up the remanents of the chili mess. Now I plan on exploring Age of Empires II.
24 January 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment