19 January 2004

Rock and a Hard Space

Dear Jack,
Night before last I felt pulled in too many direcections. Kevin and Caleb had planned a night of watchng the Indiana Jones movies. I notified my friends who are not connected to them so that they could come too. The night before, Anna IM's Justin and is talking about taking him to the frat houses. Well I was under the impression he was coming with me to the Indian Jones movies. Luckily the frat houses were closed this weekend, and I knew this, so I told them. It then turned into me buying alcohol for Anna and us being in my dorm while they drink...well Anna drink. I have no problem if I buy alcohol and then share it with friends, but I find it insulting to me to be asked to buy it for underaged people. It means that they are expecting me to break the law, and that I will be in the wrong if I don't comply. It is one thing if I voluneer, it is another thing to expect me to break the law, and ask me to. Even Daniel knew better.

Regardless the main issue was that I thought Justin and I were going to go to the movies with Caleb and Kevin. But then Justin brings up how Anna hardly ever stays and is wanting us to hang out with her, etc., etc., etc.. So I was stuck where I had to do something with him and Anna apart from my original plans. On top of that Caleb and Kevin felt hurt that I wasn't coming with them to watch the movie. So I felt a double wammy of guilt. I just wanted to be with Justin. I became bitchy. I tried to talk to William about it, but he ended up letting them know how I felt. Justin came up to the room and started talking to me about the situation, probably more because I was being bitchy than anything. He told me to go with Caleb and Kevin. Well by this point it would be wrong to do that too. I was to be in the wrong regardless of what I did, and that was getting on my nerves. Nothing was working out like it had originally been planned, and on top of that I started feeling quiesy. I figured if my first desire is to be with Justin, then I had to tough out the rest.

So I left with him, William, and Anna to Blockbuster. I felt bad as I went, but wanted to feel good for Justin. It took me a little while before I finally could just let go. It happened when we came back and began to watch the movies. We rented Moulin Rouge which wasn't too bad. It was enjoyable, but will need further study. The cinematography was very spastic in nature. Anna baked a cake with egg-beaters. It wasn't too bad, cept egg-beaters give me gas. I think it also gave Justin cramps, but that hasn't been confirmed, for other possiblities exist. So by the end of the movie, I was feeling good again.

The next day, yesterday, was pretty decent. I woke up late with Justin and ate more egg-beater-cake. He then went home to eat with his parents. They went to Zorba's. Caleb, Lisa, Audra, and I ate some Subway. I had a tasty sub. Then we went over to CIH where we met Justin and a few others to watch The Last Crusade. After that Justin and I came back to work on his fishtank. Actually he worked on it, not me. We put in Chicago and I began giving him a back massage. Well, then I did something that could go down as the dumbest thing in the world. I noticed a cockroach, and... I said something. Well, Justin sprouted wings and rematerialized in Richard's bed. He then refused to cme down until the cockroach was gone. Then, before anything could be done, he came down and got his bug killer chemicals which incldue Windex and Scot's Liquid Gold. Not only did he spray the poor bug, but then he proceeded to Windex and Clorox the entire floor, clean, fold, etc.. It was a methodic atempt to remove any food article from the floor.

No comments: