21 January 2004

Whilden Breaks Chairs

Dear Jack,
I accidentally deleted my blog template. This meant I had to redo things on my blog. Justin helped me with choosing a color scheme. Later on, after speaking with a few others, I altered it for the current color scheme.

Last night Juistin arranged a wonderful trip to WaHo with the Ems, Richard, and Anna. Tonight I made the beginings of chili for soul feast, and whilst I made it, I invited Anna and Chris Green. We watched Pirates of the Carribean. Orlando Blume is a serious hottie, although Anna is obscessed with Johnny Depp... who I feel is so so. I do think that Orlando has become my movie-star crush. I needed one, and now I have one. Thank you Mr. Tolkien.

Other tha that, not much of merit happened today. Justin came over and spent the night, and I love it when he does, mainly because I love waking up next to him. It is one of those greatest feelings to have someone in your arms.

Oh and I need to ask Whilden about breaking chairs.

No comments: