Dear Jack,
Today I woke up and led the morning prayer with William. We celebrated the feast of St. James, as we were in London on that day. I preached about faith and works and how they are like two blades on a pair of scissors. Afterwards we ate breakfast. We had class as usual. Following Class was Lunch. After Lunch we went to Headington to see where CS Lewis lived and where his grave is. The Kilns, where he lived, was very pretty, but surrounded by a large hedge. His grave was shared with his brother Warnie. We could not get into the parish church to see a window based on Narnian characters, but did see it from the outside. Following that we went to the Rose Cafe for Tea. Upon returning to C. C. C. we were all rather wet from the sprinkling rain. I went up to check my email before meeting the group to go to Evensong at Christ College's chapel. The Evensong was very nice, and I hope to attend again. Tonight Grace M. and a few of the girls and I are heading out to look at the gay bars. I am very nervous, as I do not know how to act, nor what to expect. I know nothing will go on, but I still feel nervous for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment