28 July 2003

Enkind is Boring

Dear Jack,

Today has been a rather uneventful day. In Psychology of Religion we took several tests regarding how we see authority and fundamentalism. I plan on compiling them into one test for my parents and Joy. It should be fun. We discussed Enkind and it was not too uninteresting. In Hobbie's class, we discussed Christian Marriage and Chastity. Personally I didn't give a flip over all of it. It seems like as time is progressing, the ideas of marriage are changing in society's eyes. The stuff which was risque a few decades ago are not common place or even fashionable. I also don't see the big deal in a woman being the head of the family. It won't happen in mine if I have such a relationship. Of course that doesn't mean I'll be the head either.

I then ate lunch. Everyone loved it. Personally, I didn't care for more Italian food. I have liked the food except for the one night where we had Tuna covered in Salsa. However I did eat a majority of the Tuna following scraping off the fleshy parts of the salsa. I then slept all day. I had never recovered from the London trip, and so I felt that I needed to. It was wonderful, ‘cepting for the several disturbances outside my room of damned American tourists stopping in front of our house.

I am not sure what the plans are for tonight... I think a movie. I have a mid-term to do for Psychology and some reading from Mere Christianity to do.

On Thursday we leave for Edinburough, and I hope that will be fun. Oh, and tomorrow night, we plan on going to the Jolly Farmer or to the Castle Tavern. I'm taking a crew with me, as I feel afraid to go by myself.

No comments: