Dear Jack,
Not much going on. Just sitting in the room, mulling over conflict. Yesterday we went to Sub Way, and that was good. I also performed in the Half-Past recital. It was pretty good. I did "Modern Major General" from the Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert and Sullivan. I memorized the majority of the words... and it went over well. Then we went to Melissa M.'s Recital.. and DAMN was she good. She was worth paying to see... I was very impressed. Today I slept in cause I finally got sleep. Then we went to Old Bailey Stadium where we ate out and listened to Southern Rock and observed topless men jumping on an inflated Titanic. Oh.. I also was to drive the safety shuttle last night with TQ Le... but he did not show up. So I just went back and talked on IM while everyone watched movies.
Tonight, yeah, not in a great mood. My roommates pissed me off... it happens. I'm going to drive the Safety Shuttle with James S. tonight... he won't stand me up, I"m sure. Other than that.. not much going on. The Matts and Liz stopped over to give us a sex quiz. I went and hung out in Essie and Marie's room with Essie, Rachel, and Tyler... Lucy too for a short time. Other than that... I'm fine.
18 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment