Dear Jack,
There's not much to tell about the past few days. Let's see... um... Yesterday I went to sleep at around 7PM and woke up at noon the next day. On top of that I had some type of sinus crap all in my head. It sucked. Thank you Sudafed. I feel all better now. I blame Kevin because he showed up after Easter break with some sinus crap in his head.
Tonight we had Brad De... show up in our apartment. I never realized how much of a hottie he is... very hetero though... but very manly and was going comando, as I noticed when he started scratching himself whilst sitting in the DW Blanket. He offered stimulating converation actually, although I had never really spoken with him previously. My only real experience is hearing that he was a womanizer and that he's an Alpha Sig. I did catch he was conservative, and also unaware of my orientation, which made me more at ease to talk with him. In other words him not thinking I thought he was cute was easer on me.
I then went to a meeting of seniors from the choir and we picked our choices for student conductor. I think some people were partial due to one bad experience with one of the people, and their close friendship with the other candidate. I do not think we made 100% the best choice. We were split 50 50 for a while... which goes to show that no one was really happy with the final decision. In discussing it with a few afterwards... they agreed voting was probably done on "who's my friend" rather than on what is actually best.
Friday I perform in a recital... can't wait. Should be good. I just hope it goes well.
16 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment