Dear Jack,
Let's see.. what's gone on this week. Thursday I made Pad Thai with Dani. We then went to Maundy Thursday Mass at All Saints'. They had a surpise foot-washing there which few deigned to particiapte in. Then I came back to the room and watched a movie with Lisa and Wylie. We watched Men In Black II. Afterwards I hung around the room but had a grand time. Friday I slept in. I went to All Saints for church where I did a good portion of the reading. Afterwards Lisa and I went to El Jalisco for quesedillas. Wylie was supposed to come but ditched us for Brianna who was coming up for a visit. I think he ended up going back with her, because he's disappeared. After dinner, we watched Brother Bear. Saturday I ate Pad Thai leftovers and then went with Lisa to the Catholic church for the Easter Vigil. It was pretty neat, although their music lacked greatly. After that I watched some more movies... I've been watching a lot of them, yet when I'm with the guys, I complain. I guess I don't think of movies as socialable... if there are people, then let's do something.
Today I got up and rode with Lindsey C. to Greenwood where we sang for Dr. Stokes' church. It went fine, the only exception is that we got ditched. Dr. Stokes had originally arranged that we were to get paid and go eat. When the time came to it, we neither got our $50 nor did we get lunch. He sort of snuck out... didn't say thanks for singing or anything. If he had changed his mind, it would have been nice to tell us, so we could have arranged other means of meals. GRRRRRR. Inconsiderate people. If you tell someone you are going to be somewhere and you can't, then tell them you can't. Don't just not answer. This gets me on one of my roommates who ditched a homemade meal by one of our neighbors because he pretty much didn't think it was all that important. Albeit the meal was set to his schedule and made appearent to all of us, as a special gift to us from this friend for our friendship. He was unsuccessful in trying to locate, locating, or using a phone.
I just wish people would be considerate with other people's time.
12 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment