24 April 2004

Revision Complete

Dear Jack,
I have finished my revision!! That's right, I have on my computer, ready to print off, 41 pages of Church Music History from Colonial America. Yeah I know I'm a nerd... what else is new? Tonight I went to study with Andrew who decided to go to El Jalisco instead. I think he's dating Lori... but won't say for sure, but he sure had his hands on her thighs tonight. Before that I met Dylan and Allison outside and chatted with them. Kevin celebrated his B-Day with his visiting parents, and I got a piece of cheesecake out of it... YEAH KEVIN!!!! The Wind Ensemble concert was tonight and they did pretty well. TOday was my last day of classes :-(. I don't know how I feel. For all intensive puprposes, my college life is nearly over... then it's Kanuga and Seminary. Speaking of which... The Diocese sent me scholarship information today... says I've been a Postulant since 9 February, officially... but they send the crap today. THe majority of the deadlines are already past. If they know I was a Postulant in February, why could then not have sent the damned packet then??? Hopefully that means they will be more forthright with funds then. I hope so... or loans here I come. I'd prefer not though.

Dani and Daniel are almost for ceratin working in Kanuga with William and me. I am pumped. Tonight Lewis got an application too... I hope he is able to join us. I think it would be a lot of fun to have so many people from PC working there. It should definately cut down on the stress of people not doing the right thing... as all of these people are impecable do-gooders. Yeah!

No comments: