22 April 2004

My Sister Lucy... I Wish

Dear Jack,
The damn internet is acting up.... we have it then, we don't. I read that it is Charter which is having the trouble. Damn that company. I guess it must be a terrorist plot to overthrow our internet use!!! On another note I wanted to give a shout out to Lucy S.. She won several good awards today from PC. James S. and Leah B. and Caleb B. did too. But Lucy is sometimes a less talked about person in my life. She is a dear friend who lives down the hall. She is the intern for SVS - Student Volunteer Services. Her faith journey has been one of inspiration to me, and one I can relate to. She also got to study in Scotland so that makes her cool by default. In other words, I just really like her, and if I had a sister, I wish she were like Lucy.

No comments: