Got this from John P.'s Journal. I thought I'd do it too.
SURVEY
1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
"Frodo had retired for awhile and left his friend Merry Brandybuck to keep an eye on things"
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My bed
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Obberman Countdown
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
1:07 AM
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1:19 AM
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The climate control for the apartment.
7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
just before 10. I was walking back from Erick and Willie's room.
8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Was checking my e-mail to see if a letter had arrived.
9: What are you wearing?:
Grey boxer-briefs (tagless wOOt), white tee
10: Did you dream last night?
I had a good hard sleep... took my sleeping pill.
11: When did you last laugh?
Around 12:40ish... with Caleb... we were discussing a consultant on Obermann's show who's last name was Goldfarb... thought Goldfart... cousin of Goldmember and Andrea Long, the Sexgoddess.
12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
Wolve poster, Ohio patriotism poster, Gryffindor poster, Jesus-names poster, two Russian Orthodox Icons, a Crucifix from Bethlehem, and a poster on the German Wine Land.
15: What is the last film you saw?
Some WWII movie with Clint Eastwood... and before that Casablanca
16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
New clothing... completely, including a new Anglican-Cassack with Anglica-Cotta, my class ring, and a tippet for Presbyterian College.
17: Tell me something about you that I don't know
Who is I? Most people do not know that um... hmm... I like eating Tums mint ant-acids... eat one each night before I go to bed... builds calcium... tastes yummy.
18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would like to inspire people to not be apathetic.
19: Do you like to dance?
Dancing tends to be a sexed thing... guy with girl... and few guys will dance with me guy on guy... so not so much. I do like to Walz though... Dani F. is my favorite waltz partner.
20: George Bush
His father was Episcopalian... but he is a Methodist. I won't vote for him, I think he is not good at givng speeches, and I don't think he knows much about politics, other than what people tell him to like and say. Thus I think he is a monkey shapped puppet.
21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kids... hmm.... girl... Clara Michelle Day-_____ However, my spouse should have say too.
21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Johua Andrew Day-_____ Same note as above. Oh the blanks would be the last name of my partner.
22 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment