Dear Jack,
Tonight was the Holy Week concert. The orchestra was bored-line bad. Many said it hurt their ears to hear them. I felt bad for them. The vocal part wasn't too bad, but it would have been nice if we were more focused as a group. Today... let's see... we had Spectrum elections. Michaela is President, Sarah Grace is VP, Tyler is Treasurer, Rosa is the Senatora, and Mark is the Social Chair. :: sigh ::. WE are having a run-off between Matt W. and Justin for Treasurer, as they were both tied.
I had a good conversation with Whilden this evening. I miss just having a good conversation in person. Whilden really made my day. It was great. Thank you Whilden.
I have the final "buck-stops-here" announcement that I am a postulant for holy orders. YEAH!!! Bp Alexander called me and we had a discussion about seminaries. He thinks General would be the best one for me too. Now to convince them. I am having Dr. Hobbie do one of my references. I do this despite the fact that I was dropped from his class for poor attendance due to sickness. I figure that he still knows me the best, and can relay my grades before hand. And show that I wasn't just slacking. He also is my spiritual director, so it means a lot to have him speak on that aspect of my life. My other references are going to be Mtr. Joye, maybe Chellie W. or Dr. Buckland, and Fr. Newell.
The hard part is going to find the money to apply. That's where I am more nervous. Oh well, God will provide a way. He's provided so much thus far. He got me through 4 years of college despite sickness and adversity, and 100,000 dollars worth of tuition. 50 for an appllication won't be hard at all.
I ask prayers for my friend Mark.
07 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment