I came back to Georgia yesterday afternoon. It was a sweet flight on a real small jet. There were two seats, aisle, then one seat -- Very small. My Grandma Hohne lost the car when she tried to find it after dropping me off. I didn't' get the message on my phone till I was loading the plane. Back in Atlanta, my mother got lost finding the airport. I am beginning to worry about them ... not really... well sort of.
We went to Zio's Cafe Milano last night for dinner. Let me tell you how hard it is to find a freaking Italian meal with low carbohydrates!! I ate salad and pulled the shrimp and artichokes out of my alfredo linguini.
Today we purchased new cell phones. I have a LG VX3200 flip phone... the system is Verizon. So far I am much more pleased than I was with Cingular Wireless. Other than that, not much has happened. I leave Thursday for Kanuga, and I cannot wait. It will be nice to be back in the swing of things again.
A NOTE TO READERS: You are always free to IM me for a chat. Anyone can IM me even if you don't like what I say or what I stand for. I don't care. I am proud and content with who I am, and that doesn't bother me. Dave, a reader, IMed me. He is a good example of what to do.
We went to Zio's Cafe Milano last night for dinner. Let me tell you how hard it is to find a freaking Italian meal with low carbohydrates!! I ate salad and pulled the shrimp and artichokes out of my alfredo linguini.
Today we purchased new cell phones. I have a LG VX3200 flip phone... the system is Verizon. So far I am much more pleased than I was with Cingular Wireless. Other than that, not much has happened. I leave Thursday for Kanuga, and I cannot wait. It will be nice to be back in the swing of things again.
A NOTE TO READERS: You are always free to IM me for a chat. Anyone can IM me even if you don't like what I say or what I stand for. I don't care. I am proud and content with who I am, and that doesn't bother me. Dave, a reader, IMed me. He is a good example of what to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment