Dear Jack,
Woke up around 10 this morning. I worked on financial aid stuff. I got turned down for another scholarship. Funds are looking bleaker, but i'm determined to go... so loans... here I come, at least till I can fill out stuff for the next year. AND I WILL. Let me tell you.
After that I went to Giant Eagle with Grandma and then we came home and I made dinner... chicken curry. After that we watched the news. Speaking of the news... Action 19 in Cleveland read from a letter that Grandma and I co-wrote. It was in reaction to the beheading of the guy in Iraq and the torture of the Iraqi prisoners by US guards.
Personally I think both were wrong. I think both sets of parties should be punished. I don't think we should try and overlook our misdoings because of someone else's misdoings to us in reaction. That really pisses me off. What we did to the Iraqi soldiers was inexcusable. What happened to the US Citizen was inexcusable. Both sides contain evil... and both sides have the capacity of good. There is never a black and white... only ashy gray and whiter shades of pale.



No comments:
Post a Comment