Dear Jack
Yesterday and today have been busy days. I met Mtr. Joye yesterday for lunch. She took me to Zorba's where we met two other ladies from the church. We sat there and ate (I had a Gyro without bread) and chatted about Clinton, All Saints, and me going to seminary. Then Mtr Joye set me to work with washing her paneling and cabinets for painting in her new house. She put a base coat on her daughter's room. I unscrewed more door nobs and hinges than I ever want to in my life. That night I came back to the room and decided to think about some news I had heard regarding Daniel W. . It bothered me, and James S. took me to dinner to try and help ease my confusion. It actually worked, and all was good. Then I came back and talk to people online... by two AM it was just Justin L. and I chatting.
Today I woke up, waited for a call, made some calls, and then went to Mtr. Joye's for some painting. I got primer in my hair, and all over my face. It was oil based... luckily I was able to get most of it out. The fumes got to me and I felt sort of high. Then I started trying to clean out the rollers, and got woosie on the paint thiner. I headed back to the dorm where I showered. Then I went to Church where I played the organ. Then I ate dinner, veggies and cheese.... yum. Then I watched a cool movie with Justin L. . I will be purchasing the movie if I see it for sale. It was called Room to Rent. Later on that night I went with Willie to Walmart. Now I'm back, and headed to bed. I've had a full day that these words only attempt to explain. And I am tired, and sore... it's from painting... damned ceilings.
07 May 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment