08 May 2004

I Need a Youthful Haircut

Dear Jack,
This may be one of the last times I write in you from Presbyterian College. On Saturday at 10 AM, I graduate. I walk across the stage infront of Edmunds Hall, and join the alumni with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music. I feel proud. But here is the problem. I need a haircut. I'm sick of this straight looking shit. I want a real gay haircut. So I'm going to hunt down someone to give me one. I'm told by Adam D. to ask to be made to look like I'm 22. I guess that means I don't look 22. I am going to do it though... although it may be post-graduation. It can be my rebellious phase... wOOt.

Tomorrow I work for Chellie for a while, then lunch, then maybe haircut, then bacchaureate practace, then dinner, then bacchalaureate service, then party, then bed..... THEN GRADUATION.

No comments: