Dear Jack,
Well yesterday I left with my grandparents on a trip to Ohio. We stopped at a villa in Westminster, SC. That was cool. We drove the rest of the way through NC, VA, WV, and PA before hitting Youngstown. It was a pretty easy trip, I slept a good deal of the way.
I hope to see my first Daniel... Daniel G... . He was my best friend till I moved to Georgia. I haven't talked to him in four years due to college and not being able to get up for a visit.
I also hope to see my other grandmother and my aunt Colette. My nephews are in trouble with the law, and I hope to get a hold of them too.
On a nervous note... I need to raise 12,000 more dollars to go to seminary. The problem is the majority of the deadlines were past when I got the information to apply. It doesn't appear that much help will be coming from Atlanta or my parish. That means I have to look elsewhere, and there is little else to look. I'm hoping FAFSA will offer some type of loans.
Yet as this door may appear to be closing, it is not closed yet. Furthermore a window may be opening for a Christian Ed Youth Minister position. That would give me time to raise the money if needed.
I am not sure how often I'll be posting, hopefuly more than not.



No comments:
Post a Comment