Well yesterday was my birthday, and I was pleasantly surprised at how many friends remembered and contacted me about it. Thanks to all of them!!!
Well now it's Friday, and I'm at work, taking a "coffee break" and checking email and stuff. I'm not sure what Michael and I have planned for the weekend...maybe a movie, but who knows.
I may be going to GA soon to visit friends and family there--a person from the Church may be getting me a buddy pass so I can go for free. If it all works out that would be good. I'd like to try and plan it so Michael can go too.
Oh, Dean will 98% for sure be moving to NYC and living in the building next to Michael's and mine. That would be neat. It is good to have friends nearby. Everyone else in Georgia and Alabama and South Carolina should come up here to! We could change the world!!!
As my birthday draws to a close, I may consider the past year and write about it--maybe do an updated Spiritual Autobiography and compare it to last year's. It is interesting to see what sticks out more to me now, and what isn't as important.
Well that's all for now
Well now it's Friday, and I'm at work, taking a "coffee break" and checking email and stuff. I'm not sure what Michael and I have planned for the weekend...maybe a movie, but who knows.
I may be going to GA soon to visit friends and family there--a person from the Church may be getting me a buddy pass so I can go for free. If it all works out that would be good. I'd like to try and plan it so Michael can go too.
Oh, Dean will 98% for sure be moving to NYC and living in the building next to Michael's and mine. That would be neat. It is good to have friends nearby. Everyone else in Georgia and Alabama and South Carolina should come up here to! We could change the world!!!
As my birthday draws to a close, I may consider the past year and write about it--maybe do an updated Spiritual Autobiography and compare it to last year's. It is interesting to see what sticks out more to me now, and what isn't as important.
Well that's all for now



No comments:
Post a Comment