I hate this. I have been waiting and waiting for the bishop to contact me regarding my postulancy and what I should be doing, if anything. He has supposed to have been contacting me since before Thanksgiving, but I've heard nothing.
In addition I still have not heard back from General about my enrollment verification from them so I don't have huge fees to pay for my loans. Gladys was cold on the phone before Christmas when I last talked with her, saying she'd get it done in a week, but I've heard nothing since.
It feels as if the Church has turned against me, and I feel pissed... angry at Farwell and Porter for their alleged allegations against me. I feel very distanced and strained.
In addition I still have not heard back from General about my enrollment verification from them so I don't have huge fees to pay for my loans. Gladys was cold on the phone before Christmas when I last talked with her, saying she'd get it done in a week, but I've heard nothing since.
It feels as if the Church has turned against me, and I feel pissed... angry at Farwell and Porter for their alleged allegations against me. I feel very distanced and strained.



No comments:
Post a Comment