11 January 2006

Ehhhhh

Dear Jack,

I'm worried about Mike, and how he's feeling about his job. He seems very discouraged and unhappy. They have not hired him full time yet, and he wants it now. He has been there for 3 months and it seems like they keep on just delaying it. In addition with me having sore balls, and fearing that it may be cancerous, he really wants the job so I can get on the insurance.

Personally I feel pretty down too. I can't seem to get a job that pays here other than temp work. I have no benefits, and am at the will of a company that has no reason to hire me.

I feel sort of lonely from the Church, as no one contacts me from the diocese at all. It has been over a month and a half that I've been waiting for the bishop to reply or respond. If I am out of the process I wish I knew. That way I can work on something else here with this bishop.

I am hopeful that things at St. Bart's will go somewhere, but still fear that Jim Farwell is too closely associated with the church.

I used to find hope and support from the church, but now in a spiritual desert, the church is far away.

Michael suggests leaving, but I know of no other place to go. I want to fight and make things good again. I want to show that I am not a looser, and that I did nothing wrong. I want to be a priest in the Church, and specifically in the Episcopal Church. That has been my calling for too long for me to ignore it and move to some non-liturgical Christian communion.

No comments: