Dear Jack,
A new year has begun. I think back to this time last year, and how I had just made contact with Michael online. I think back to how I was down in Georgia relaxing with my family, guest singing with the Church choir, in between semesters at General. Little did I know at this time of how David Barton would try to rip me off with my membership, nor that my Student Financial Aid would be cut because of a private gift donated to me by an anonymous benefactor; nor that in six months I would be leaving seminary and having to find a life. The biggest surprise, and best surprise is finding Michael and now nearing a one-year anniversary with him. I can't say that things are going too badly at all. I may even be joining a choir at St. Bart's on Park Ave. Life is good.



No comments:
Post a Comment