28 January 2006

One Year

Dear Jack,

A year ago (and a few days) Michael and I started dating. I cannot think of any time when I would want to have been without him. He is my true love and greatest joy.

Last night was Mozart's Birthday, and although I'm not a huge fan, not like Michael, I made reservations to Cafe Mozart to celebrate. The food was not that bad, not exceptional... but well worth it. Ironically, they celebrated Mozart's birthday the day before it...we couldn't figure it out either. Thus rather than hearing a Sonata, we heard piano jazz by some college kid with a chester-chester-child-molester mustache.

Being able, I had Vienna Schintzel and Sacher Torte with fresh mint tea. Mike had a champagne cream sauce covered Schnitzel and a Carrot Cake with a cub of Turkish Coffee. It was great.

I can't wait till this is our 50th year, and I can type about this here in this blog. (assuming computers are not obsolete by then LOL).

No comments: