Dear Jack,
I did nothing today, but relax and sleep. At around dinner time, I went to get my mom at the Airport. She was arriving from Pittsburgh where she had gone on her way to Conneaut for her High School reunion. On the way home, we had a chat about England and about Gene Robbinson. She was shocked and surprised by Dad’s approval. Apparently he had told her differently when it actually occurred. This made me think that maybe Dad was trying to open up to me, and had an inkling that I may be gay. I can never read him.
Anyway she reported on the family up in Ohio. It appears that she and her half sister have made friends again. They used to rival each other. They discovered her mother had actually been sort of playing them off of each other. It took them to this year to realize this. Luckily they have realized it, and are now getting along with each other. I then told Mom about Lynda and Dad. She was happy to hear this too. We went home and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I think it is one of my favorite comedies right now... that and Bridget Jones Diary.
I did nothing today, but relax and sleep. At around dinner time, I went to get my mom at the Airport. She was arriving from Pittsburgh where she had gone on her way to Conneaut for her High School reunion. On the way home, we had a chat about England and about Gene Robbinson. She was shocked and surprised by Dad’s approval. Apparently he had told her differently when it actually occurred. This made me think that maybe Dad was trying to open up to me, and had an inkling that I may be gay. I can never read him.
Anyway she reported on the family up in Ohio. It appears that she and her half sister have made friends again. They used to rival each other. They discovered her mother had actually been sort of playing them off of each other. It took them to this year to realize this. Luckily they have realized it, and are now getting along with each other. I then told Mom about Lynda and Dad. She was happy to hear this too. We went home and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I think it is one of my favorite comedies right now... that and Bridget Jones Diary.



No comments:
Post a Comment