22 November 2003

Friends Friends Everywhere

Dear Jack,
Yesterday I was an ass to Justin. I deceived him regarding my intentions to not go to sectional. I felt so bad for lying to him, that I ended up going to the damn thing. Now when I got there, all I found was Sid Morgan, but no section leader or the rest of the section. After waiting ten mins, we decided it must have been cancelled. I was rather upset. Not only had I lied about attending, when guilted into going, it didn't happen. So I was screwed on both ends.

I found Matt Watts whilst walking back to my dorm and we walked around chatting. He's a pretty cool dude and I love his insight. He always has a bright opinion of everyone's actions and never is judging. I wish I could attain such a character as his. I got back to my room to receive a call from Justin asking if I was angry at him. I wasn't. I was more angry with myself. I vented to Joy online.

Today I woke up, went to class, ate, etc.. After lunch, since I got up late, I came back and took a shower and then worked on my papers. I wish I could say I got further than I did, but I got burned out by 4:14. At 4:30, Justin came by and took me to Applebees in Greenwood. It was so wonderful to have a real date with him one on one. He's such a wonderful guy, I feel like I am too lucky to have found him. Afterwards we came back to the room and chatted. Now I had planned for a more sexual night, but he had other plans. I tried to not let on any disappointment, but I failed miserably. I really wasn't as upset as he thought I was, I really was more angry at myself for making such rash assumptions without discussing his plans first. So again my disappointment was more with me. I don't need sex to have a great time with him. I do enjoy the cuddling before and after, and yeah I will miss that. I don't know when we'll be able to do any of that, with the next coming weeks. Who knows, maybe he'l find time. Maybe I'll find time. Maybe it'll work out and we can just cuddle one afternoon and pillow talk. Justin's survey on men he likes says he likes a Renaissance man. I don't know if I am, but I want to be one. I am not as big into philosophy as he is, but I do have some limited knowledge of it. I just don't want to disappoint him.

I went to Annas with Justin afterwards to participaate in Game Night. Anna, Justin, Whilden, Emily D., Lewis and I were the participants in some kick-ass Cranium. It was a lot of fun. Anna even said we looked cute. It meant so much to hear that. I know he's cute, but to say I look cute with him... nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Afterwards Whilden and Justin walked me home. I started talking with the Skary online. It turs out she's heading home tomorrow for the semester. I didn't know, so Caleb and I trecked over at 12:30 to see her. I brought her my Brandy. She really can drink like a man with that stuff. I then treated the two to Waffle House. She's one of my favorite people to talk to. I hope things go well. SHE BETTER START WORKING ON HER ONLINE JOURNAL--that's all I have to say.

No comments: