11 November 2003

November Update

Dear Jack,
Ok so to update you Jack. Hmm. Dad has found out I am gay. He seems to be taking it better than I expected, but not necessarily well. I am not sure if I will be welcome at Thanksgiving. He hasn't said anything to me about it... so I assume things will be ok... I hope. He did not come up for Parent's Weekend, and that made me rather sad, as I was performing in the MENC Desert Cabaret. I played a Frenchman who ran Le Chappe. Kevin was my competition with Kevin's Coffee.

I sang Try to Remember from the Fantastics, and a solo in 525600 Minutes from Rent. It was great. Dani, Mo, Andrew, Teska (Daniel Teska)... great. Oh, Teska fell down standing up and popped his knee out of joint. on Wednesday, and that sort of sucked for him. We went to the hospital and everything to make sure he was ok.

Teska, Dani, Andrew, Justin and I worked on the Haunted House room for the Music Department. Justin started to grow on me... I mean really... He began to grow on me. He has got to be one of the funiest people I know... always a good saracastic joke. Anyway what really won me over, despite a love letter, was the fact that he came and helped us cook for the Desert Cabaret even though he himself could not attend due to a prior commitment. He then stayed the night with me, and we um.. got better acquainted.

I am not sure why I did things with him on the first night, but I did, nonetheless... oh we watched Pirates of the Caribean earlier too.. it was awesome. I really like him now... well of course I do.. but I got to get to now. Well we talked and we decided to date. And things were good... and now we're doing well. Although sometimes I can't read him exactly like I'd like to... cant' tell if he's joking or serious. Usually joking, but sometimes I don't know. He's cool nonetheless, and girls are jealous of me because of his hot hair... curly.

No comments: