Dear Jack,
Last night I went with Allen and Chris to Waffle House. It was a lot of fun. I forgot how much I missed the old man. I also had hotwings at Goonie Birds.. MY FAVORITE. Today I woke up and finished my laundry, went to class (choir and music history). Music History presented me with a discussion test. I think I did well. Oh I had a great Lunch with Justin and my friends. We invaded the handicapped table and had a good lunch. Chicken Parmesean is good.
Now for the bad news. My mom hit a median coming home. She took out the bottom of the car and tore off the oil pan. If it's not fixable a whole new engine may be needed. I don't know if things would have gone as smoothly if it wasn't for Justin being there to help and support. In the end my mom and I ended up getting a rent a car from Enterprise. It's a white Monte Carlo--pretty nice. We got home around 10. Dad is pissed and won't talk to her, and had gone to bed before we got back. He didn't even come out to say hi to me. Course I wasn't expecting much from him anymore. It hurts nonetheless. And only a few can come close to relating. I must say it also hurts that none of my friends cept Justin and Lewis have constantly inquired about the issue with my Father and I. The rest I guess are too chicken to do anything. Still it would be nice to get a card or something like that... hell they do that for people when they pop their knees out. A simple question or two would be nice... Teska questions for me too when he and I get the chance to talk... which is rare with us both being taken. None in my apartment seem to give a shit. Actually Caleb's sort of asked on occasion if he can tell I'm really down... but not much more than once or twice. It makes it hurt on this level too. I wish my friends knew I needed them and their support. That it is ok to talk to me, and if I don't want to talk about it at the time... it doesn't mean I don't want to talk about it later.
27 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment