Dear Jack,
Not much happened yesterday. Just some disagreeable moments with my dad. Nothing major though. My Aunt Lucy came up from Gainsville for Thanksgiving. I made some Cranberry sauce. I learned a valuable lesson... do not use imitation sugar when making jelly. It does not congeal like real sugar. Let's see... O I have the Two Towers extended edition, and will be returning to PC with it. I watched it last night.
Today we went to our friends the Snyders. We had a joint Thanksgiving celebration. It went pretty well. I had the turkey, stuffing, greenbean casseral a la Greek and fresh herbed french bread made from scratch. I hate using can on stuff. I think it's better than the can when from scratch.
Tomorrow Joy comes down. I miss her. I miss Justin too. I think I disturbed him yesterday. He has been bugging me to see a picture of Wethrerell. I finally got some developed, and sent him a scanned one online. He seemed pretty jealous. He thinks Daniel is more attractive than him.
I will be honest on this. Wetherell is an attractive man, and physically much more so than Justin. That doesn't mean I don't find Justin attractive. Unfortunately if told to choose between the two... I would probbly pick Daniel, because I know him a lot better, and he was my first.
28 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment