Dear Jack,
Today I woke up, 7:15, took a shower, got dressed, and headed with Kevin to Edmunds Hall to catch the bus for our presentation at First Pres., Greenville. It was a decent morning. We got there, ate some free biscuits, sang during the service. The church was gorgeous... very un-Calvinistic--highly decroated. After Churhc I came back to PC and ate lunch with Dani, Teska, Mo, Poobo (Andrew's nickname), Space-Cadet (Kevin's nickname), Miller, Lyndsey, The Cheat (Heather's nichname), and Dirty D (Dylan's nickname... although I don't use it often cause Wethrell used to go by Dirty D too). I ate two chicken wings, and got full. I guess my appetite is shrinking with my belly. Size 36 WAIST BABY!!! and Large Shirt. Hell Yeah!!! I'll be a stud sooner or later... probably later. I came back and ran across Joy's Journal... thus I started playing with Java and the various options for my journal. Then I did some quizes, and I posted them with my Java learned powers. Then I fixed dinner with Stetson and Caleb. I cooked some Pasta and Marinara while James attempted Omlets. They weren't too bad, but not omlets... just cooked egg that was whipped. He had not thought about toppings. He also cooked them in a poorly greased skillet on too low of a flame and ruined mine. I led him through Caleb's, and then he again messed up on his. It is amazing how straight men do not know how to cook. We then did dishes... forever. The night has ended well so far, as I am now chatting with Justin online. He is at home doing laundry... and although I wish he'd come back tonight, I understand him needing some time at home.
Oh by the way Dylan Jordan saw me fall down the stairs at 1st P. today. Well I didn't fall, I just sort of slid down them, did a twirl, mid way, and landed soundly at the bottom (on my feet... very graceful). The sad thing is Dylan says, "Hey everybody!! Chap's falling down the stairs!" not that many could have missed me in my green shirt letting out a girly yelp.
17 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment