Dear Jack,
Today I woke up and went to class. We learned about the decending denominations from the Methodist Church, and that was pretty interesting. I then came back and went to lunch with James and Caleb. Lunch wasn't too bad, chicken patties, tomato basil soup, and water. I then went to Philosophy where I and three others were asked to leave due to when we turned in our papers... just so we wouldn't be learing stuff before turning them in. I came back, relaxed, and then warmed up for my voice lesson. My voice lesson was at 2. Mr. Bolden told me I was singing the best he had heard and that I am not a baritone, but am in fact a tenor. I hit a hi C, about blew my pants off when I learned that. If only I could convince Dr. Stokes, and then I could sing tenor next semester.
After my lesson I went to Chapel Choir where I felt rather hyper. From there I met up with Chris Grn and William Brst and we went to church. It was the feast of the First Bishop of the Episcopal Church. it all fit in with the Religion in America class. After church I went to GDH where I was forced to eat thin crust pizza. From there I went to my room, relaxed, did some work, and then got ready for the sectional. I visited Justin and his friends and then headed to the sectional, however it didn't happen though, Will Prry decided he was too tired after we arrived for the sectional. I wish he would have let us know before hand. Actually I can't stand him. He's doing a piss-poor job and does not deserve the respect he thinks he is getting. Most pay him lip service just to shut him up. I have gotten to the point where I see him move his lips, and I ignore him. He's put me down one too many times for me to consider his opinion worth listening to on other matters.
Now I'm going to Waffle House with Chris, William, and Caleb.
12 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment