16 November 2003

What Did You Hit Me With?

Dear Jack,
Yesterday I woke up and went to a meeting with Dr. Griffith. We talked about the future of Spectrum and are both happy with where it looks like we are headed. I then took a test in Synoptic Gospels on Kata Maththion, which wasn't too hard. After that I went and visited Justin and the gang in the radio station. Then I bought new speakers. There was a sale on stuff at the school book store. KICK ASS. After that I ate lunch with Caleb in GDH. Blech as usual.

After that hmm... I think I went to my room and then to the radio station again, and then to .... no no sometime I went to the student recital too. Then to the Radio station after playing a kick-ass game (that means I won once) of pool against Emily East. I LOVE HER SKILLS!!! Actually I won by luck both times... one she got the 8 ball in, and the second time cause I accidentally hit my balls in. No sexual inuendos needed.

At around 3:ish I went to the bus behind Edmunds to load for the wonderous Choir Festival in Clemson... zzzzzz. I slept next.. I mean sat next to Sara Harris. We talked for a while, then I fell asleep. We ate at Western Sizzlin'. I had Gummie Bears for desert. We sang in Fort Hill Prebyterian Church and sucked majorly on Veni, Veni, Emmanuel. We were not the worst choir by far though. ON the way back I sat next to Barron Chisholm and then Allison Bracket. We caught Willie and Pauly making out, and discussed the 80s. It was a good chat, and very fun.

Back at PC I tracked down Justin... aka. I called everone I knew, and then started sniffing around for a watermelon smell. I found him in Matt Watts' room watching Star Wars. Actually I got an IM to call him. But the Watermelon sounded fruitier and more interresting.

After the movie Justin came up to visit, and sleep over. And all we did was sleep... we are good boys. In the morning we got into a disagreement about our relationship goals, purpose, expectations, desires, etc. etc. etc.. We nearly broke up. But after getting some good communication going between the two of us, and a desire to reconcile, we came to the conclusion to work together and that was wonderful.

After making up we decided to go to eat at Zorba's with our friends... at 5PM on Friday. They all agreed. Zorbas is the replacement of George's. I had the best Lamb chops I have ever had... well really they were ribs, but tasty as hell. Not that hell is tasty... actually hell is sort of salty and sour.... well mostly salty... all the sweat of the demons. I did make the mistake of mentioning how Justin accidentally punched me... but it turned bad.

Background: Justin was turning over and had the blanket on and I was standing up walking towards him, and my face (nose) ran into his fist. ALL UNINTENTIONAL... or he would have had his ass kicked... well probably not... but still I wouldn't be happy like I am. Well any way in the course of the morning I got hit with his elbow and his shoulder.

Dinner Revelation: "So Justin punched me in the nose with his fist, and his elbow and his... what else did you hit me with?" To which everyone thought bad dirty thoughts... SHAME ON THEM!!!

After Dinner I went with Kevin to Leah's recital. It was stellar. She's the best. I walked with Emily East to Matt's room so we could watch the last Star Wars and THe Meaning of Life by Monty Python. Both were pretty good minus the loud athletes and their girls holding an orgy in the hallway. Justin cuddled with me in front of his friends. I nearly cried out of joy. It was wonderful. It must have taken a lot for him to do that. I don't know how I can ever show my gratitude and .. it was just wonderful. And he massaged my hand. I could have died in his arms tonight. I love him I really do. And I will defend his honor from these stinky women who think they can take him away and convert him to the Dark Side thus making him like women again. I shall use the Force and keep him good. Cause damn he's good. And a swell guy to boot.

No comments: