05 February 2004

Bishop's Meeting

Dear Jack,
I am in Atlanta till tomorrow, when I head back to Clinton. I met with the discernment committee here and they have fully endorsed me and recommended me to the bishop. This means all I have to do is speak with the bishop and be made a postulant officially. I'm not sure when that will be, but hopefully soon.

I watched a show last night that had on a six year old boy who could play piano better than anyone I know... a real prodigy like Mozart. Only thing is he doesn't plan on doing anything with music... he wants to be an astronaut. Still his tallents were amazing. He is in some show on Fox as the little boy, but I don't recall what it is. I'm sleepy, and it's only 8:30. There is nothing to do here in Conyers. Mom's watching her usual Thursday night line up, and it's not all that interresting either.

Other than that, there's not much to say.

No comments: