23 February 2004

Hardest Part of Love

Dear Jack,
Things are going better than this afternoon. My Dad and I.. yeah not good things. Justin and I... Yeah didnt' appear nice... but I know I at least feel better. I have found closure to that part of my life. Friends indeed we will be. Karen helped a lot with me seeing that life is good. But the biggest help has been my friend Steven. Steven talked with me for an hour and 15 minutes on the cell tonight. I found renewal in our conversation, and can move on from things. I am not going to takle Dad... just leave it at that. I am not going to go on loving Justin as I did.
Oh had a good meeting today... thanks to all who prayed. The meeting went well for the most part, and That was a good thing.
Let's see... no 11 tomorrow.... YEAH. Joy is a cool friend, and I was grouchy with her the other night. NOw I feel awful, and she's not online to make amends. But when she does... HUGS AND KISSES TO HER.

The hardest part of love, is the letting go. - Stephen Schwartz.

No comments: