07 February 2004

Bohemian Boi

Dear Jack,
I made it safely through the wilderness of Edgefield County back to Clinton. I also got my new sheets on the bed, since my lasts ones were... worn out...well torn at least. My room smells fresh and clean, and I have a butt load of laundry to fold and put away.

Tonight I went with a big crew to La Boheme. It was pretty good, and I cried twice... damn sentimental feelings. Albeit I did personify myself as Rudolfo and cast an ex as Mimi. But still... didn't need to cry. We had a fun time altogether though. I came back and ate some Totino Pizza rolls with my roomies and Audra A.. Then Caleb, Audra, and I watched Moulin Rouge since I was in a Bohemian mood. I think I am a Bohemian and an idealist. Regardless I have decleared myself a Romantic at least. This could be the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Liberty, Brotherhood, Freedom and above all Love.

No comments: