24 February 2004

Chris Leaves PC, Hottie at WaHo

Dear Jack,
Let's see, I got up late but made it to class. Then I went to the church to get the book I'm helping teach Sunday School with. Yes I'm teaching Sunday School--Anglicanism for Adults. That should be interresting to say the least. Went to history, then form and analysis. In FnA, I embarassed myself. See, I am already an odd ball because occasionally I can here music when others cannot. It's not that it doesn't exist, it's just that my ears are able to pick it up when it's fainter. Well that has become a running joke, that I hear stuff no one else does.. specifically during that class. Well today, yeah.. sitting there, learning about Rondo form (ABACA), and I feel something on the back of my neck... an itch. I reach back and am scracting, and feel some bug on me. I Scream. And knock it. It bounces off of Lauren E., and lands on the ground. Class stops. We look. IT's a damn lady bug. And I had killed it. Now mnd you, I did not know it was lady bug. It's not like I have eyes in the back of my head, and saw the spots. Dani F., my good friend, has not let me live it down that I got scared by such a harmless creature.

Daniel T. and I are looking at making a score for his to-be-movie for the Music Department. I think there should be themes from famous pieces used... and blended together. He wants to have a reoccurign "PC" theme. Well... hmm... we have our Alma Mater song.. blech. We also have the traditional "Scotland the Brave" or "Highland Cathedrals". I prefer the second myself. Well he thinks it could be original... which makes it somewhat hard to start with. I have convinced him that things need to blend together, and have his theme reoccur like a rondo.

Chapel Choir came next, then regular Choir. I then did dinner. My preministerial friend, Adam, was supposed to come up. He didn't... there was a family emergency with one of his parishoners. Unfortunately I did not get this info until around 7:50. I decided to take a nap, the power went out, i had to reset my clock... but misset it. I ended up sleeping till 10:40 PM... I had wanted to go to Hobbie's, but it was way too late.

Chris G. was online. So I asked him why he wasn't there. He forgot. I also was talking with Steven S. about a hopeful friend, Reed. (Reed's Website). Who knows what will happen with that. Along those lines I wanted to mention that Steven, a Wiccan, has helped me spiritually. I had a few doubts as to whether I am proceedng properly in becoming a priest. Ironically, to some CHristians, he helped me with some personal discernment, and I realize that YES, I am making the right decision... that Yes GOD is working in my life. And Yes I will be an Episcopal Priest.

Ok, back to Chris. Chris, at WaHo, told me that he is leaving PC. I felt rather sad, as he is a great friend, and one of my spiritual guides. He is going to persue education for teaching secondary ed., social studies. I wish him luck with that, and if he doesn't keep in contact, I will have him deballed. After WaHo, we came back and watched Moulin Rouge. I can't help it but I am a taken by Ewan McGregor, his eyes, his hair... especially when it's got that rough beardy look... which reminds me... there was a good looking guy at WaHo... sat very um... how did we describe it. Sat at the booth like one of the women on Mud-Flaps. You know, one leg propped up. Well he had too short of shorts on.. saw everything... not bad... blonde. Blonde hair does not show up well though... especially on legs.

ANd to reitierate, I am a looker, not a hunter. I'll look... don't pursue my views... mainly because they're probably all straight. Although, I had my questions on this dude.

No comments: