20 February 2004

Decisions, Decisions

Dear Jack,
Today was a long day. Had class at nine, and could not sleep last night. I do think that the majority of my cold is gone, which is sweet. After Christian Doctrine, I met up with Dr. Ramsey and dropped World Religions. Then I went and made a mouse pad for my parents' new computer. There was a little station set up in Springs Campus Center making T-shirts and mouse pads. Then I went to World Civ, took a map quiz...probaby aced it. Then Choir... sang well. Gwen and Daniel T. made cakes for Dani's b-day. IT was sweet. Then I went to lunch with Daniel T. and Dani. Then to class... then to work where I checked email. THen toa meeting with Dr. Griffith for the PC U.N.I.T.E., but Griffith was out of town. After that I ate dinner with Ashley T.. Then I went to a sectional that got cancelled due to low attendance. I then ran into Chris G.. He and I listened to music till 8:45 when I left for a Spectrum meeting. Few showed up for it. But decisons were made, and things were accomplished. After that, I came back to the room and have been chatting with Steven S. and Tyler B. with a few convos with Lucy S., Anna S., Adam D., and Justin. Steven is a really cool dude, and doesn't seem to sleep much either. Again, I doubt much will come other than friend, as I'm not his type. BUt it will be a good friend. He has a good taste in music. Adam has asked if i'm interrested in working in Nevada this summer. I am torn between the adventure of being out west, and being with friends at Kanuga, although neither job or situation is 100% guaranteed. I'll have to think about it, and see what happens with it.

No comments: