Dear Jack,
Let's see what's going on... I met a cool guy named Daniel online. Albeit his name is Daniel...and I've had a history of Daniels... he seems like a very nice guy. It is nce to meet someone who has had a history, who hasn't had everything just handed to him. I find myself attracted to him after only a few conversations, and not having much of a clue to what he looks like. I hope we can become good friends.
Speaking of good friends, I'm developing my friendship with a pre-ministerial friend named Adam. We talk a lot. We might do seminary near each other, or even the same one. Thus it will be nice to have someone from the area who I know. Although he may go to Nevada...alas. I hope I don't get to seminary and have no friends and such, that could be pretty hard, especially if I end up at General in New York. I see the Lord working in his life and that is an inspiration to me as an aspirant awaiting postulancy. He also accepts me and my calling despite my sexuality, and that makes me respect him more too. We need more priests like he will be.
Turns out though that Adam and Daniel are friends of an online friend of mine named John. Such a small world we live in.
Let's see... anything else worth reporting... the roommates and I are getting along well. I fear that it is developing into an enterage of three vs. one at times, for one roommate tends to be at odds with the rest of us.
We're having a get together on Saturday... a non-Valentine's Day thing. We're trying to keep it exclusive... as of now, i've invted Tyler, but plan on inviting Chris G., and maybe Adam. I'd like to invite Justin too... to show we can do friend stuff together... and may do that... just I fear my dick may be convincing me in hopes it would get some action, which I don't think would mesh with Justin.
Damn me and being all horny writing this entry. I'll probably revise this in the morning. Or be embarrassed when anyone reads it. Sleepiness tends to make me more honest. Horniness makes me more forward sexually with my thoughts. What a world, what a world.
Damn Ms. Andrea... and Caleb... and Kevin... and my midnight friend who changed his mind ;-). It would have been fun... but alas. (And no one knows what I'm talking about anymore... cause I'm being cryptic... muwahaha).
Well that's all for an update... cept visited Willie and Erick, and had a sectional with Asshole, and oh, Mark L. got insulted by Asshole, and I feel for him.
Oh and I have a 10 Hottest People at PC list. There is no reason to it... like not 1 = 10 as far as hotness... no degrees of hotness... I find them all sexy in their own ways. ALas all are straight, and I have not a chance.. but alas.
1 Mike
2 Curtis
3 Jonathan
4 Nate
5 Sid
6 Mark L.
7 Mystery Pi Kap 1 (tall)
8 Mystery Pi Kap 2 (short)
9 Mystery blonde 1 (football player)
10 Mystery blonde 2 (skater dude)
Now to end this entry. The End.
11 February 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment