Dear Jack,
Wel let's see. Woke up way too early to sing at First Presbyterian, Greenville. I rode with Lana on the bus. She was amiable, although I am still certain she detests me, and I've little much positve to say about her. Our singing was not spectacular, and I have a cold anyways. I hate having colds. Least I think that is what it is. I just closed the window, as it may be just the weather effecting me. Gave Justin a massage the other night. It was cool between us. Makes me good that we've gotten that far as friends. Spoke with my friends Jeremy and Steven online today. My friend Daniel S. hasn't been on since last weekend when he had a cold. Dunno how he's doing. He is a Daniel... so who knows? As I type, I am feeling sort of nacious... not sure what's up with that. Oh am blocked by Daniel W., again. GO figure. He's in one of his ruts again I assume. Whatever. He's getting drunk on a Tuesday night... not a good sign. Keep him in the prayers. Spoke with Joy, was nice to talk to her for as long as we did. FBJ1
18 February 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment