16 February 2004

TJ's got his hand in the bread box

Dear Jack,
I live in too small of a world. Was talking with Tyler who knows a guy named Nick. Well I was also talking with a guy named Steven... knows a guy named Nick. Yes, the same Nick. What a small world. And none of them are avialable for me to date casually or seriously. Yet I will not give up on finding someone... who knows... maybe someone will find me tomorrow. I doubt it, but hey, can't hurt to hope.

We had a good party on Saturday night, a lot of people showed up. Daniel T. was sort of an ass to a few people, and Terri H. railed on poor Erick. I felt bad for him, but he says he was ok. Speaking of Erick, he has a damn hot car. Although I hope he isn't overcompensating for something. I gave him my Machiavelian Guide to Womanizing. IT is all humor, but maybe he'll find a use for it. Paperweight is a use. So is door stop... not that their doors are ever open anyways. Saw T.J. He...r when visiting... hot kid, but can't keep his hands out of his pants, the entire time he was in the room... I was like... "do you need help?" but of course didn't say anything, and appreciated Willie not saying anything when TJ told Willie to give him a BJ. TJ is also a targeted dude of Karen. Yep she thinks he's gay. Poor dude. He's hot enough. Wait... that doesn't make sense cause I'm gay, and I sure as hell ain't hot enough.

No comments: